snow

You should have gone up in the Peaks Christmas night - there was a *real* blizzard for anout half an hour. Great fun!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

in article cqktug$ir3$1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.demon.co.uk, D at snipped-for-privacy@lon1-aj1e.demonadsl.co.uk wrote on 25/12/04 11:43 pm:

Congratulations.

Reply to
Nikki Cluley

If i can get the doors to seal. the roof to stop leaking, and fit a heater in the cab then i may consider it next year :). As it is, i'd get covered in snow and very cold if i took the landy anywhere in a blizzard!

Reply to
Tom Woods

OK OK there is a picture now.

Larry

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, Larry blithered:

Reply to
GbH

101 and tyres..... sorted.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Just like mine at the beginning of November, which is why I now have a DSII.

Dave Liquorice

mmm. Driving round with that eberspracher turned on would be loverly!

Unfortunately, I can;t take the 101 to the new place as the gates arnt wide enough!. I have to breathe in to get the landy through them.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Car looks remarkably intact, thankfully.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Comes of coming to stop relatively slowly, 10' further up the road from the first wall impact point are trees. Trees do not move when you hit them, even small ones (BTDTGTTS). Dry stone walls fall apart, it takes a fair bit of energy to throw several a 1' cube rocks 20' into a field...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Looks like it used to be a Mondeo.

Also looks like it did a fairly good job of keeping you alive (all the main structure lines look intact). I really really wouldn't want to do that in a Defender....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs