snow

Has anyone got any snow? If so, whereabouts are you (UK only!!) Richard

Reply to
Richard

Aberdeen, perhaps an inch, bloody cold and frosty

Add to my pervious post

pregnant wife taken to hospital@ 0730, sent home 0945, went to work 1000, called 1030, returned 1115, wife in rangie 1130, flat out through rain sleet

On or around Sat, 25 Dec 2004 23:43:15 -0000, "D" enlightened us thusly:

spiffing!

'nother poor wee mite with a birthday at christmas... :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Congratulations.

Dave - another

Reply to
Dave H

Cheers lads

To continue the first post Aberdeen now has best part of two inches of show, brilliant! Present mrs G assures me that the Rangie is the best car on earth to be in labour in, with both long leg room, a handle infront and on the roof to the left. Clearly this is a undervalued selling point!

Dave

Well done Dave, glad to hear all is well, Congratulations to you all, nice Christmas day present I should think :-))))))

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Yes see my latest post

Reply to
Larry

Congratulations to you!

As you hurtled through the streets of auld Aberdeen did you notice all those startled drivers mouthing an appropriate name suggestion for the new baby through their windscreens at you? :o)

McBad

Ronge Raver ???

Well done, just think ..... christmas baby all those pressies :-)))

Reply to
Hirsty's

Roger Raven????? Congrats. Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Considering the circumstances, fair enough.

congrats to you both (and the rangie).

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Just spoke to my man on dartmoor (doesn't own a land rover.... yet). Tells me there was a scattering of snow yesterday, all gone today though. I live right on the coast and therefor also low ground so snow is a rare thing here, the kids were jumping up and down whenever the rain yesterday went sleety incase it was snow, promised to take them up to dartmoor if there was any snow (purely selfless gesture of course), none yet of any degree though. Looking through my photos archive here's a couple of snaps from february, this is the most we get in the way of snow here, more up on the hills though.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

I have it on video, but I would have capture the frames to put in on the website.

I actually had my video mounted on the dash via a bracket when I ran into the hedge.

Reply to
Larry

On or around Sun, 26 Dec 2004 08:34:42 -0000, "Larry" enlightened us thusly:

but no pictures of the hedge, nor of you stuck in it. 3/10 for effort on that score.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

digital video?

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Larry composed the following ...

I use a 'Dazzle 80' to convert Analogue video to Digital Video. makes it a small size, but it _is_ very, very good and pretty cheap. It'll also record from TV, Video, indeed and 'normal TV' type source, so we've even captured PS2 games for the kids to watch .. sad, I know, but they are only kids and enjoy that kind of thing .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Congratulations!

Best wished to yourself, wife and new born :-)

Regards

Steve G

D wrote:

Reply to
SteveG

We got a fair bit here in Stoke on trent. I had to take my grandparents home in it yesterday evening, and then got the car stuck in the drive when coming back, so couldnt get out in the landy to go play in it :( Once i'd towed the car out of the way thismorning, all the roads had pretty much cleared. am mighty impressed with how good my tyres and the landy are in the snow. Didnt even try and slip when towing the saab up the hill.

Reply to
Tom Woods

There's a light dusting here in Tebay. Very cold though so the biggest problems are frozen locks and icy roads.

Reply to
PDannyD