Spotted, diesel 117.9 per litre!

While doing a job near Norwich. It was at an independant garage. Needless to say I didn't buy any!

Adam

to reflect on high diesel prices. What ever happened to the move to equalise diesel and petrol prices at the pumps?....k

Reply to
karangahape

Get used to it... We'll soon no doubt be wishing it was that cheap.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Well - that's me off to get the Long Ranger extended fuel tank, the 32l wing tank and the 2x100l sill tanks fitted to my Disco.

And a 2000l bowser.

Should do me for about a months driving :)

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown