Sticking windows

In dry and warm weather I find that the windows on my 1998 tdi 90 become very stiff to operate

The application of a squirt of washing up liquid down the two side channels provides a temporary solution but I wonder if anyone has a better or more permanent solution apart from replacing the side channels

Reply to
Julian Pollard

PTFE Spray works quite well

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

GT85 its got ptfe etc & is much better than wd40 etc.

Reply to
Nige

silicone spray works well

Reply to
Jon

I don't understand the phrase "dry and warm weather" :-) Joskin TD5 90 PU Dartmoor

Reply to
Joskin

Polishing the glass with car polish will help them slide better - and keep them cleaner.

Tony

Reply to
Tony