Suction base for worklamp

Hi all

Does anyone know where I can buy either a suction base for a worklamp or a

12v halogen worklamp with a suction base? Only seem to be available with magnetic bases now.

Yes I've tried

but they say their website is out of date and they don't do them anymore.

Thanks all

Jay

Reply to
Jay Hendry

Try modding a glass lifting sucker perhaps.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

You could try RAM mounts, they have a UK distributor. They do a flexible mounting system for just about anything, and they have suction cups available. Google for "ram mount uk" or sommat like that. You'll need to buy via

IIRC though, unless buying for business use, if business you can buy direct from the UK distributor.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

In article , Jay Hendry writes

If you have tools, Toolstation do a cast-metal suction pad (or multi-pads if you want). Could easily be adapted to hold a worklamp. They're good, as we've used them for moving quite large panes of glass about.

PS: the two-sucker one we have is significantly stronger than the single ones, but obviously bulkier.

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig