suspension RR

I have a RR P38 and overnight the backside sinks to its stops and not the hole car and it takes longer than in the beginning to pressurize the system. Has anyone a idea of the problem?, there are so many parts that I'm first ask here around. Already thanks.

Reply to
Albertus Cornelis

Both rear side at once? Have you looked at the airbags? get some soapy water around them. If they are OK check the air lines to them, if they are OK check the Valve block.

Have a gander here too.

Nige

Yes both sides at once, don't noticing anything when riding.

Reply to
Albertus Cornelis

I found it, it is a leak airbag. Thanks for the reaction.

Reply to
Albertus Cornelis