The funny thi gs folk do!

I was following a black Ranger Rover on the M62 this last week & they had altered the RANGE ROVER letters to form HANG OVER, well it made me laugh anyway

Seen a few STRANGE ROVER knocking about!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"No, I'm Brian"

Reply to
Nige

RONGE RAVER

altered the RANGE ROVER letters

Reply to
Hirsty's

Still not as good as inverting the first letter of, and dropping the E from MONTEGO.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

On or around Sun, 13 Mar 2005 08:44:42 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Liquorice" enlightened us thusly:

the letters in "Metro" can be re-arranged to give Me-rot or Morte.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Seen a few Ford Escorts withe the name changed to 'scrote' !

Stew.

Reply to
90ninety