WTD: spare wheel bonnet for S3

Must be in good nick, not arsed about colour as I'm gonna paint it.

Or, can I get a bracket for mounting on the rear door (with a wash/wipe?)

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"No, I'm Brian"

Reply to
Nige

I have one going spare. Where are you?

Tim L

Reply to
TimL

The standard bracket from my 1984 110 left enough clearance for a wiper arm. I removed the bracket and fitted it to my standard bonnet and it holds the spare there now.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
MVP

I'm in Bradford/Leeds mate

Nige

Reply to
/\/ / & E

Nige

If you want it, contact me off list and we can work out how to get it to you

TimL

Reply to
TimL