Stolen Landy Parts

Hi, If anyone out there in Landy Land find Land Rover or Range Rover parts for sale in North Wales please beware. There is a guy just outside Conwy who has about 20 Landys that he sells parts off but the part you buy is never the part you get. I found out that he sold a 4.6 V8 engine out of a racer after showing it to the guy running, he swapped it for a seized one on delivering it to the guy and has made off with his £1,500. You will never get any money back off him as normally he will never let you see where he lives and you only get a mobile number for him.

He is normally advertising in Quids in and Loot. If you do manage to get anything off him there is also a good chance its stolen anyway, he was caught with a stolen Disco and a Range Rover on his farm at the same time not long ago but got away with it after telling the Police he had 'Bought them not knowing they were stolen.

He is sometimes calling himself DJ 4x4 Spares, or also C&D Motorsport. If you are at any events in the NW area you will probably find him competing there, he tends to be using a Ford Cargo, blue in colour with a square checker pattern, its got a sleeper cab over and had C&D Motorsport on the side.

3 years ago he sold me parts for my 90 after stealing one to sell me the parts off (without me knowing the bits were stolen) and then taking a reward off the owner for telling him where the stolen parts where.

If you have been had by this guy please drop me a e-mail and I can point you in the direction of where he lives and give you his name should you wish to contact the Police, he is well known by them having served time.

Reply to
Man on a Mission

Will you just f*ck right off?

You have an axe to grind, take it up with the Police or the bloke himself.

Constantly repeating yourself makes you look like a retard.

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"No, I'm Brian"

Reply to
Nige

On or around Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:47:11 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

Agreed. 's getting tedious.

If there's evidence, take it up legally. If not, STFU.

There are such things as libel/slander laws, too...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

This poor chap obviously doesn't have the evidence or the cops would have done something or he could have done someting through the courts, so please STFU and get over it.

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Seddon

Obviously not you Austin