The return of Snowey Kerching

We'll he's back! Gearbox is sweet as a nut but then so it should be, clutch is much much lighter than before and I can hold it without feeling like I'm on test for the SAS at every junction I come too :-). Nige it's now like the

101's! Feck knows what sort of pressure plate was fitted before.

Chaps at the garage said it was well sorted underneath so I'm a poor happy pixie.... Just got to get on my bike tomorrow to go fetch the Laguna.

Now being on nights tomorrow hopefully I can have a bit of a tinker with him in the day.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Thats good news matey!! The chassis is mint, i couldn't fault it at all.

Reply to
Nige