Return of the Scrambler?

This is a cool looking little truck!

Jeff DeWitt

Looks like a shock absorber already broke out of it:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I'll take one please.

Greg

> I want one. I'll hold off buying a new Wrangler to see if they actually build it.

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Several months ago, my Jeep dealer (the owner) told me Jeep was bringing back the Scrambler. IIRC, I posted that news here (it may have been in another group, though).

Reply to
Hootowl

Not with your fake name and address:

God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

It's a nice looking little rig, I'd have one.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Better than a fake life history.

Still playing PI and netKKKop, too.

It's a real shame you're too dim to get a real life.

Reply to
Bodhi Bhagg

Well, fake name and address coward, check me out surfing in about thirty minutes:

How what is it you'llbe doing? God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Back already?

Reply to
Wyllis-Eva B. A. Carr

Fined for water polution...

Reply to
Bob Officer

If you're talking to me, unfortunately my address isn't munged. If it had been early on, it would have reduced the spam in my inbox.

Dan

Reply to
Hootowl

On Sat, 26 May 2007 10:29:55 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Hell, your not even sure if that is your real name.

:> Not with your fake name and address: :>

Removed do to Blasphemy.:>mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

:>

:>> Several months ago, my Jeep dealer (the owner) told me Jeep was :>> bringing back the Scrambler. IIRC, I posted that news here (it may :>> have been in another group, though).

Reply to
24Bit

On Sat, 26 May 2007 13:48:26 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Now you expect people to believe a 65 year old tub of lard is going out to surf, I'll take about $20 worth of those Wolf tickets. You even LIE to your friends here!

:> Well, fake name and address coward, check me out surfing in about thirty :>minutes:

How what is it you'll:>be doing? Removed do to Blasphemy. :>mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

:>

:>> Better than a fake life history. :>>

:>> Still playing PI and netKKKop, too. :>>

:>> It's a real shame you're too dim to get a real life.

Reply to
24Bit

Very nice looking truck. This is just what I need for carrying bridging ladders and planks to get over very difficult obstacles. ;-)

Reply to
nrs