the V8 option

I want the option of serious offroading, and in the past year just at work I've driven through floods up to around 2.5 feet deep on three occasions. so it's just deep-water threat mostly, but I'll consider some armour if I want to play rough.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
MVP

On or around Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:10:54 +0000, hugh enlightened us thusly:

The side tank on my 110 got a fair amount of scraping on stony muddy stuff while off-roading. I daresay hitting it on substantial rocks wouldn't help it. You might look at some rails under the tank, like rockslider sills only different.

Reply to
Austin Shackles