thinking of a re trim

Hi all Firstly happy xmas and hope you all recieved the winches and extreme suspension kits that you had on the list! Nah me neither hey ho.I've not been on the ng over the festivities due to the need to be within a yard or so of the bog oh the joy of food poisening any way thinking of re triming the 110 has any body used someone called dna trim? They seem a fair bit cheaper than exmoore. I am looking at re-furbing the front seats and replacing the 2nd row with high backs. Any advice greatfully received

All the best for the new year

Icky

Reply to
icky

Well, a bit. Have a look at these....

or

the "DA56xx" numbers at:

both offer a way cheaper option than was available only a few months back.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Thanks Richard

Can you get the re trim kits in brush wood? I didn't see it listed, and can you get the high back 2nd row seats

Cheers Icky

Reply to
icky

Not at the moment - I'll pass on the request to the supplier and see if they are likely to do one.

From the same place as you ;-) Bearing mind the extra delivery and the risk of using 2 couriers it would be cheapest/best if you got them direct!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Just to follow up my own post before being flayed alive by the Net Police - the Defender front seat re-trim kits can be done in Brushwood, as a special order, for the same price (£69.32 inc VAT)[1] as the others.

Richard

[1] - yes, I know, the site is wrong!
Reply to
beamendsltd

I bought a set of carpets for my 110 v8 last year form DnA - they were the only suppliers I could find for my 110 as it's got the LT95 4 speed box (it had carpets from a 5 speed before which don't fit). They were a good price, came with all the bits to stick round the seat boxes etc, and everything fits right. (The piece that goes over the tunnel was not a perfect fit, but that's because I've got a noisekiller lead sandwich blanket under the carpet!). They retrimmed my seat base as well and it is perfect. Based on my experience I'd recommend them to anyone.

Andy Fox

1986 110 V8 Weber 500, rpi torquemax cam, salisburys front and rear
Reply to
Andy Fox