this 'ere calender idea....

Excellent news!

Reply to
computer

On or around Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:41:21 +1000, "Viviane" enlightened us thusly:

That's not a bad idea; if you go with the 2-photo format you could mix in male and female models, maybe. I don't think my physique would sell many calendars, though.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Since there are many women interested in LR what about making this a bit more equal - interspersing a few pics of some male hunks doing butch things with their cars - that would attract the gay market too!

That's not a bad idea; if you go with the 2-photo format you could mix in male and female models, maybe. I don't think my physique would sell many calendars, though. -------

Austin

You could always model with your *Tea Cosy*

For those not too sure what I mean, have a look here

scroll down to Austin's photo which I assume he must of submitted himself & all will become clear...... (^---^)

Reply to
Dilligaf

I've put together a web-page for this project here -

I've missed anyone off give me a shout!

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
MVP

Talking to my business partner today, we really are very interested in bieng the main sponsor of the calendar (dependant on cost) We would like our company details on each on month etc.

Have you got any idea of costs yet etc?

We would need at least 200-300 calendars for our use too.

Let me know ASAP please Mark?

Ta

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

"Christ's fat c*ck"

Reply to
Nige

the main sponsor of the

Hi Nige, I'm awaiting some quotes from 2 or 3 sources, I'll speak to you when I have some numbers, if you can take 200-300 then that makes a print-run of 500 easily shiftable I reckon. Will let you know direct when I know.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Ta