Tiger Stripe Stickers

Hi All

Does anyone know where I might be able to get some stickers I can put on my 90 to make it look like Tiger Stripes? or Zebra Stripes due to the fact it is not orange (YET).

I just want to put then on my bonnet for starters!

Thanks Phil (T15ER R)

Reply to
Phil Clarke

Phil

If you go to a vehicle graphics place (actually try

They should sell you sheets of black plastic which is self adhesive but will peel off if you don't like it

But of course you'd like it - Tiger or Tiggurr striped landrovers are the best :-)

And of course it would qualify you for membership of the zebra club

Rich

101 300tdi Ambi 'Tiggurr'
Reply to
Rich