time to top up folks

I'd forgotten that ace pension thief 'Gordon (fingers in your savings) Brown' had left a nice retroactive present when he naffed off from 11 Downing Street a 2 pence hike in fuel duty and its coming in on monday along with the extra vat well he can fupp off (at least for the next month ) Vicky got me a 5p off a litre at Tesco voucher I wonder if that applies to veggie oil as well?. Derek

Reply to
Derek

why do we allow our government to do this? They will keep raising taxes till we complain, then lower them just a bit until be stop complaining. then when we get used to the taxes they raise them again until we complain etc. VIVA REVOLUTION

Reply to
madhatchetman

On or around Fri, 28 Sep 2007 20:31:10 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

coo, so for once I done it right filling up yesterday.

Reply to
Austin Shackles