towing and engine temperature 300 TDi Disco

Lol. You haven't lived until you've donned a stab jacket or ABLJ, done SORTE and run the length of the JEL, perhaps with a twin-set which would give you time for extra penetration... After that you can deploy you DSMB and do 3 @ 5m. It's even better if you get to go home in a land rover. :o)

Reply to
McBad

Mine was fairly obvious as the front of the engine and under the bonnet was a nice copper colour from the fins that had turned to dust. New rad cured it.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Well, from 12,000 miles away, it has to be said it was way up with the best Indian I have ever had, and the restaurant is unique in my humble experience.

It was largely a serve yourself with a large square food "bar" in the middle of the room with starters at the LHS and main courses at the front. Over on the RHS was a selection of fresh veg, and meats that you picked and then handed to a guy with a line of wok's. He stir fried on furnace powered gas rings then added sauce of your choice and noodles or rice.

Over on the back wall there were two little "boutiques". One served up curry potato cakes and funny little hard batter balls filled with curry flavoured water. The other did elongated pancakes filled with a spud curry and accompaniments. Way over on the left were desserts.

I was with two colleagues visiting from a subsidiary company in Chennai,India. They were totally at home and told me what all of the dishes were, which ones they ate for mid-morning break, which for lunch etc, and the cooks were talking to them in Tamil.

Not your regular English "curry house" and 13 quid a head. The name of this esteemed establishment - "Feast India", Melton road. No connection, rabid curry eater only. Cheers Graham PS Landy update to follow :-))

Reply to
Graham Bowers

Suitably noted for when I'm in the area later this year.

Reply to
EMB

Well, I'm not sure if learning that your Thursday is everybody else's Friday got you off to a good start or not............ Anyway, it *HAD* to be done Sat as I'm off diving again next Friday so sorry, but I had to get hold of one locally (at a premium, rats). Anyway, good news for me is that it's sorted. Just clogged it up the M42 for 20 miles, foot to the floor on the hills and steady as a rock. Just got to fit the RR header cap with the float I got from you before, when I work out the electronics. Cheers Graham

Reply to
Graham Bowers

Thanks to all for contributions. New rad cured it. Cheers Graham

Reply to
Graham Bowers