tyres

Hi there can someone tell me if land rover 90 110 or td5 new tyres and rims tyres 750 x 16 will fit my 1981 series 3 which does have 750/16's already fitted??

Nik

Reply to
Nik

I suppose I am stupid but I dont want to get a white elephant :-)

Nik

Reply to
Nik

Steel wheels will, alloys won't....

David LLAMA 4x4

David_LLAMA4x4

Cool thanks mate

Reply to
Nik

On or around Wed, 8 Sep 2004 19:11:34 +0100, "David_LLAMA4x4" enlightened us thusly:

did the defender at any point go over to the other hole spacing as per P38, disco II et al? or are they still the same pitch as the old ones?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

All the same PCD as in 1948.... now there's progress!

David LLAMA 4x4

David_LLAMA4x4