wading plugs please

dont know if this has been on before

Eddie

Reply to
Eddie Morgan

Much respected.. And no snorkle too.. Im assume diesel?

Good deep wading is my only regret of dropping the V8 in the 90.. I used to have the truck well over the bonnet at Avon Dasset. I doubt it would cope now..

Tim

Reply to
Tim Guy

Well it's got to have some kind of improvised snorkle unless it's running on scuba tanks or developed gills.

Mad as a fish, wonder if they had gone to the trouble of fitting axle, gearbox and transfer box breathers.... indeed for a stunt like that I'd want to have a few pounds of air being compressed in to the boxes just to keep the water out.

I bet it smells nice inside now.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

mind you I did have the water up to my waist a few times in my lwt, for some reason I always removed the doors! Gravelmania near Tilbury Eddie

Reply to
Eddie Morgan

I blew the vid up using photoshop and yup it does have a snorkel...a rudimentary N/s one silver coloured looks like a standard metal pipe...hehe bloody deep. Reminds me of my chally days at SEME hehe. I got wet..

Reply to
ZoNeHeaD®