wanted 4.6HSE gas converted

I'm looking for an M,N,P or R reg 4.6 HSE Range Rover which has an injection Gas conversion. The only colours not acceptable are white or jet black

Bernard

Reply to
Bernard Morgan

kevin.elson

Doesn't sound unreasonable to me. There are plenty out there - all 4.6s are HSEs, a good proportion are gas converted, and most aren't white or black, so I think it's a fair request. Mine, for example, which I sold a few weeks ago. Autotrader is the best place to track them down.

David

Reply to
David French

yes, very droll, Bernard...