Too good not to repost....

Twas Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:56:16 +0100 when "Lee_D" put finger to keyboard producing:

nice...

-- Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.) ___________________________________________________________ "To know the character of a man, give him anonymity" - Mr.Nice.

mrniceATmrnice.me.uk
110 CSW 2.5(na)D___________________________________________________________

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

Hmmm....involantary expulsion of coffee all over nice shiny keyboards....i'll have to dry it again now!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Naylor

Excellent. Don't forget it's a Bank Holiday a week on Monday; they'll all be out and about so leave an extra hour or two early!

With best regards, Not so Clever Trevor. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@y.com

Reply to
Not so Clever Trevor

But if I leave an extra hour or too early then your plan is thwarted :-)

I've recently come back from 200 mile trip to Dorset, It was our first long haul so to speak with the new Caravan, I was very amused that all those that I either pulled in to let past or were too eager to hang on till the next safe pull in were in fact the majority of the time sat 30 feet in front at the next set of traffic lights.

Motorways on the otherhand were a little teadious and whilst I can see the safety benifits of being restricted to 60 it doesn't half make more problems as the trucks and caravans then cause massive tailbacks in two lanes for the sake of half a mile an hour.... That I have to agree is dammed frustrating. I tend to conceed 5 mph for the duration of the trucks overtake (when applicable) to keep congestion to a minimum shame a few truckers can't follow suit.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Nice one Lee and me fitting towbars again < lol >

Derek

Reply to
Del

Decker!!!

Hope your nuts are loosesr around the rear end this time :-)

What you fitting it to this time?

Lee D

-- ________________________________

Just a little hobby site about Landies :-) ________________________________

Reply to
Lee_D

snip

frustrating.

Lee

Ta for that one, well worth passing on to a fellow caravanner! I only got in to caravanning through motorsport - does that make it OK Mr Clarkson? I also agree with your sentiments about pulling over and tangling with lorries. Best to get the wagons past as soon as possible, though the ability to match speed come hill or dale is tempting at times. My little lorry - the 101 - was great in side winds towing. Must be something to do with the short rear overhang.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Derrick