Weallhatebillgates is trying to leave the building (bl**dy revolving doors!)..

I've just been given my very own new toy (xp2000+) so I'm offline for a few days. I know I've already missed a few posts / questions aimed at me personally so anyone wanting me (I've no idea why - I live with me and I'd rather drive a Tr***er than speak to me) can email ('sig' is valid - dot com on end (we...._at_hotmail_dot_com)) as this is checked sometimes. I may even stop by every so often, but try to look on this as a temporary removal of one more stick from between the spokes of the bicycle wheel of your lives.... :-)

Reply to
weallhatebillgates