What is the time to change tires

I drive Land rover Discovery Tdi 1994 model. I changed the tire last year (in November) after then drove 60000Km. Nowadays there is squeaking sound when make a turn and brake. Is it the time to change new set of tire?

Yoonki Bangkok, Thailand

Reply to
Yoonki

I don't think it is likely that the tire is causing the sound. Better to inspect the tires -- all of them -- for wear.

It is the combination of turning and braking which makes the sound, or either alone?

Reply to
David G. Bell