whats white and fluffy?

Anybody who said rabbits go sit in a corner. Just phoned my pals up near Whaley Bridge and yes its snowing quite heavily and I have got tomorrow off we are off to collect and order from Buxton so we are going out to play Derek

Reply to
Derek

Who is going to break the news to Tom? MOT tomorrow!

I'd be there too but the picking up the kids kind of rules our treks.... though there is always the weekend :-) Of course if it doesn snow big time then the usual rule of essential trips only will apply.

It's essential I get used to the traction control in the RR and also get my head around the 110's handling. The Laguna is not so essential, especially as the sunroof has a habit of opening up all by its self...bummer if its covered in 4 inches of snow!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee_D

Arse! the snow had all gone just a sprinkle of sleet to make the farm tracks a bit greasy proper Disco territory with the washouts after the recent deluges even the tarmac road going down has suffered. Derek

Reply to
Derek