Wheel markings

Four of my wheels are marked on the rim PWR.... and one is marked KA.... Does anyone know what these abbreviations might mean?

Disco 1 1992 Tdi

TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

Steel or alloy? No numbers to go along with the abbreviations? Might just be a code for a subcontractor? I'm guessing that some places use more than one supplier for certain parts.

Reply to
wayne

Thanks Wayne, They're alloys. The numbers that follow are the same in both cases. I think you may be right - manufacturers codes. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB