Wheels

I could do with a couple of 205 D1 steels for spares and I have got a set of series steels with usable 205's taking up space, anybody fancy a swap before I stick em on fleabay along with the Series side and indicators lights. Which I reckon are bound to get summat heavy dropped on them before much longer. I'm getting worried that unless I reduce my collection of odd spares a series 3 will spawn in garage it was very close to that last week when we nipped down the rare breeds sausage shop... . (in Timperley which is 3 miles from Manchester Airport) Derelk

Reply to
Derek

I seem to have just one - was the spare on mine. Has no rubber now and I'm never likely to use it. Vehicle is 'M' Reg.

You can have it for the cost of a courier + whatever you think it's worth.

However - whenever I look on that goddamn auction site all the sellers with wheels seem to be up norf - so you may be better off just trawling around locally.

No need for more wheels/tyres here just yet.

morphing into a dalek?

Cheers

Reply to
William Tasso