Lots of useful spares...

Does anyone else notice what's special (I use that term loosely!) about the total deemed value of the useful spares on this car (as added up by the owner) ?

Cup of tea for the first correct answer.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

4

Adds up to £1087 pounds quid and not £1117?

Reply to
Doki

= capacity of engine?

Reply to
Tim Vincent

> 4

I got £1097 :) About 5 times what its worth really :)

Reply to
Dan405

Ding! Cup of tea for you sir!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

4

"4 speed gearbox for acceleration purposes"

Er no, that'll be standard then.

Reply to
Dave

> 4

And how does it help acceleration. I suppose the extra weight of the fifth gear slows it massively

Reply to
Carl Gibbs