82 Quantum - where to sell?

I have an 82 VW Quantum GL Station Wagen that I would like to sell. It is one of a small number that were sold in the USA in that year, so it may be of interest to a VW enthusist (or maybe not).

Where would be a good place to advertise that I have this car available?

Thanks,

Jim

Reply to
jkg

VW VORTEX forumn

Reply to
RLGIRSCH

agreed...someone who is specifically looking for this type of car would look there. Do advertise it on autotrader.com as well for any "general" consumer, but definitely also put it on the vortex. Plus, it's free :)

Reply to
Matt B.

Just curious...is it a turbodiesel or a gas engine model?

Reply to
Matt B.
1.7 Liter gas engine

Jim