Wheres PT?

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Mother at "@ {mother} @"@101fc.net wrote on 25/5/04 10:32 am:

For some reason I was thinking that Eastnor was the weekend of the

12th/13th, but its the weekend after on the 19th/20th, and wont be able to go:-( The kids are all involved their schools 50th anniversary "school productions". So I'll basically fit Posh Ted in for a visit when ever he comes this way and don't mind when.
Reply to
Nikki Cluley

Is PT going to the Motor Show?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

19th & 20th June

I'll be up near Harlech in a few weeks (about 75 miles from you I reckon) so could pick Ted up this weekend at the National and drop him with you or Richard Brookman?

Reply to
Mother

On or around Tue, 25 May 2004 19:09:32 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

ar well, nothing on the calendar for that weekend, and I boodly hope I'll have 'er on gas by then, if not the ever-increasing petrol price will have bankrupted me. I've been buying petrol recently every few days, and every sodding time it's gone up.

Harlech might be do-able. when d'yer reckon that'll be, before or after Eastnor?

Eastnor's in Herefords, innit?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

We're there (at Shell Island, actually) from Friday evening 11th June til Sunday afternoon on the 13th. This is the week before Eastnor.

Yep, near Ledbury - about 90 miles from you I guess.

Reply to
Mother

On or around Wed, 26 May 2004 08:44:41 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

well, granting that it's running on gas by then... either is possible.

minor damage to ribcage caused by careless riding of motorcycleº is rather putting a dampener on working on things at the moment.

º into the back of a transit van, at about 10 mph.
Reply to
Austin Shackles

Really? I've just got back from Dubai this morning. Could have met up with him...

Reply to
David French