Wireless,

Hello All

Just trying my PDA on this software. Oddly seems to miss a few posts hence this as a trial.

Lee_D Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:04:40 +0000

Lee_D

Posts ok. Steve

Reply to
Steve

Oi! "Steve" (Tue, 20 Nov 2007 09:07:50) waffled on summat about "Re: Wireless,":

Cheers Steve.

Lee_D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Tue, 20 Nov 2007 08:07:49 +0000, Lee_D enlightened us thusly:

oooer.

I want a newsreader for the mobile phone, meself.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I've just installed a new router which doesn't have a eff off big fan on it to stop it crashing due to overheating so I can leave it on all the time. A whole new world of wireless has just opened up in the D_Clan hut.

I'm also liking avantgo which downloads chosen news feeds to the PDA for browsing later'ron.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Lee_D wrote: A

Presumably you bought a D-link router then ?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

And has turned on all the security...

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

:-) Not a D-Link but like it.

Yes the gatling guns and war dogs have been deployed in the usual manner.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D