110 XS CSW Has Landed

It's here :-)

What a difference to the old Defender, smooth comfortable and still looks the 'dogs doodas' (IMHO)

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Shiny!!

Nice one matey.

Reply to
Nige

To shiny...

Should have delayed the registration a tad and got MT57 MUD mind you whats on is good. B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

DVLA have really cottoned on to this now, all MUD plates are now only available through the cherished plate scheme at a tidy £399 price tag!!! I had a limited choice to pick from at the dealers that were FOC, this was the best I could get :-)

Reply to
Andy

Another money grubbing government agency...

It's still a nice one for a Landie Mud Terrain 57 Good.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice