wiring diagram for a dahatsu conversion

hiya,

im sticking a 2.8 turbo daihatsu engine in my series and there is going to be a problem with the alternator/charging/starting side of things,

so..

i was wondering if anyone out there has a wiring diagram for the daihatsu 2.8 vehicle mines a 1989 model, or if anyone knows where to get it on the net.

hoping someone can help

andy

Reply to
dave

I've got the same problem, i've bought a kit with a regulator in it but have'nt got the wiring diagram for it. If you know let me know!!

Reply to
spooky100