words escape me...

Shit, that's sad. Nige'll bid on it, though ;-)

Reply to
Mother

I wouldn't like to drive up a kerb in that let alone Snowdon - mind you they've gated everything off around the park so you cant drive there anyway!! - sob! I only live 20mins away from it! what I would do for a set of national park gate keys !!!

Reply to
StaffBull

Richard vaguely muttered something like ...

I thought it was a plank .. but couldn't figure why the driver would be there ...

Heheheh

Reply to
Paul - xxx

On or around Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:31:48 -0000, "StaffBull" enlightened us thusly:

2, now.
Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:53:43 -0000, "StaffBull" enlightened us thusly:

come on, own up, which of you lot is it?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Bad as it is, its got to be worth something like the asking price for parts (theres a gas kit on it for starters) (and tax exemt paperwork)

Reply to
Smurf

See if I care, I am heavily into series 3 abuse myslef.

My poor old Landie is crying out for a consistent paint job but do I care if the doors don't match .........

Reply to
Larry