Would you?

But for the silly money I'd love to turn up at work in it :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

If you do mate I've got a retro style leather jacket you can borrow freak the lads out properly. Derek

Reply to
Derek

Do you mind? I spilt my beer seeing the price!

Reply to
John Moppett

I hope you were drinking Watneys Red Barrel then! I never minded spilling it at the time in fact I decorated more than a few ceilings with it using a party seven and a stupid metal tin opener. Derek

Reply to
Derek

Yes, you could buy a Series IIa hybrid for that money...

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray