WTB: One Bar Grip

Anyone got a nearly new one knocking about?

Also, what was the URL of the place that do recon dizzies?

Reply to
Nige

Ask/look on the club website. Steve

Reply to
steve Taylor

Aye was gonna do that too.

Reply to
Nige

In message , Nige writes

900x16 I assume? I've got 5 but not-nearly-new if it's any help ...

Unfortunately I apparently only got spammers replying to my Club website advert.

Reply to
AJG

Aye, be good matey, where are you?

Reply to
Nige

You too ? So did I, bar one who bought the lot. Hence I can't help out.

Steve

Reply to
steve

I paid for a 4x4web advert for my 110. All I got was stuff along the following lines;

---------------------------------------- Hi, I hope its still avalabel, your 1994 LAND ROVER 110 DIESEL RED RAGTOP, can you tell me what model it is, what year and what color? Also is it desiel or petrol? Email me back on this address, please hurry im really pumped about this!!!!!

Ian Rawlings

Yep. That's the stuff. Who still falls for it ?

Steve

Reply to
steve

Well I was going to sell it to him but the Prince of Nigeria got in first, cheque bounced but I'm sure I'll get the Western Union money transfer he promised me. Im realy pumped about htis!!!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On that note if anyone knocks on your door and asks you to show them your arse ... don't.

I feel so cheap now!

;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Just trying to find that email now, something about either donkeys or water barrels?

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Personal emailed you ...

Reply to
AJG

AJG uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Nige , check any you get are the same, Some are Greek others aren't despite being 9.00 by 16 inch the Greeks and the none greeks have a different rolling radius.

I think Morph had Greeks but I'm not expert... the writting on the side walls in Greek was a bit of a clue though.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D