Wtd: 101 Starting handle and jack handles.

I'll stick one in the middle of my front bumper ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Does that mean mine has shrunk again as im an ex-101 owner?

Not that I LIKE being an ex-101 owner.....

Alex

Reply to
Alex

No, I think you need to re-evaluate your life a bit Alex.

We can always make excuses _not_ to do something. You got bugger-all to lose by making life changes (erm, if you'll excuse the pun!), and you've suffered at the hands of that bus company long enough matey.

It's a kin big world out there - happiness is only one small (well, about the size of a Range Rover in reality...) decision away :-)

Reply to
Mother

Mm. Strangely, Martyn, you have hit the nail so squarely on the head it's uncanny. I'm not gonna say any more, as i don't wish to discuss my personal life on a public forum.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Should you be seriously interested in returning to the fold, I may have found another 101, belonging to someone who doesn't know what it is worth and is looking to get rid.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I'm also told that Staffs search and rescue are also thinking of selling their 101 ambi (message from the dad of a friend of a friend), if you fancied a working ambi (its done in white with the reflective stripes and stuff!)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Heh, if i wanted an ambi, i wouldn't have sold the one i had. Unfortunatly the ambi was just too damn big, heavy and thirsty. A GS is what i'd like, preferably LPG or Diesel, but i really cant afford either the vehicle or the fuel consumption. (Although I think even a

3.5 v8 would be an improvement on the current 15mpg from my 2.25)

Alex

Reply to
Alex