Wtd: RRC FNS Door

Right depending of how the insurance assessment goes I may be looking for a replacement FNS Door and hinges for the Rangie, preferably in this colour....

Would prefer a complete door (Winows & Mirrors etc). So if you know where there is one kicking around please let me know. And if there's a front wing in the same colour that would be just peachy. Oh and the Plastic sill trim too which runs the length of the sills under the doors and wing.

It's a 1990 model with hidden hinge from a Vogue TD.

If anyone knows of any reputable breakers able to assist then any info would be greatly appreciated.

Keep'em peeled.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Got one along with a wing...

Wrong colour but what the hell.

Door is now fitted, I had to swap the glass and locks.

Will order the bits from Paddocks in the morning.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D