Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Defender Radio/CD for sale.
Anyone interested? Comes from a 2010 Defender Cdi. I've just replaced it with a digital radio. Includes iso/din aerial converter. Can't be bothered with e-bay these days. £20.00 plus postage

OT. Bluebird K7 rebuild.
Most Landy types do a bit of spannering so you might like to see the blog of the rebuild of Bluebird K7 after it was raised from the depths of Coniston. There is a whole room devoted to that boat and...
1
1

Fitting A New Radio
I want to put a digital radio in my 2010 Defender. The one I like, JVC, is the type which mounts inside a sleeve. Any suggestions on how to mount it?
2
2

manufacturer of the early Land-Rover optional Valve radio kit.
I am a WW2 radio technician - restoration sole trader , and I have been looking for original photos and parts and original radio hardware for the optional radio with SW & MW [instead of other MW-LW...

WWll Landrover !!!
I saw a trailer for a crummy WWll film which I then had to watch just to make sure my eyes had not deceived me, Two vehicles crossing the desert in North Africa, the first a Jeep, but the second was a...
3
3

Can a Launch Creader VIII Scanner work on a TD5 Land Rover?
Can a Launch Creader VIII Scanner work on a TD5 Land Rover? I heard that the OBDII will not function with a TD5 does anyone know if this is true. My Landrover has problems starting and I was looking...

New car radio
I'm thinking of putting a new car radio into my old Defender. What I'd like is one of these things with a 7" 'pop up' screen that I can connect to a reversing camera. There's one on Amazon for about...
2
2

Which Fuse is it?
2010 Defender 90 Puma Diff Lock light has ceased to work. It must surely have a fuse but I can't see it listed in the handbook. Anyone no where it is?
9
9

BANG and then water in the engine oil system....
People Hi, a couple of days ago and after my Disco 200Tdi auto has kicked-down on an a relatively uphill part of road there was a loud bang (more like a PUFFFF) and the engine died on the spot. I...
2
2

90/110 Front Brake Pipe (NRC7801)
Has anyone replaced the front brake pipe on a 90/110? It runs from the RH T-piece, behind the turret, through the wheel arch, along the chassis, acro ss the front of the engine bay, along the chassis,...
1
1

Replacing side repeater lights 1987 90.
The MOT tester says that the side repeater indicator lights on the front wings are in need of replacing for the next test. Only two small bolts to deal with, but wait, how the hell do you get to them?...

EAS compressor over running
No leaks to suspension - bags checked ok yet the pump is always running (audible in stationary traffic) and consequently getting very hot. It cuts out followed by the valve block clicking and the...
2
2

can the alloy rims from a RaRo P38 be fitted on a RaRo L322 ?
People Hi, I know that the alloy wheelrims from the L322 vehicles can be fitted to the RaRo P38 and Discovery 2 vehicles if spigots are used. But can the alloy wheel from the P38 and/or Discovery 2 be...
1
1

fit rear step land rover defender
do I have to drill holes in rear section to fit rear step and then insert the sleeves that came with step

Flange on ACE pipe going to valve block
How vital is the flange on the pipe going to the ACE block? If i replaced the pipe with a length of copper/steal pipe of the same size without the flange, would this be an issue? Thanks Ben
3
3