Latest threads in Land Rover 4WD vehiclesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mud + ABS on 2008 Defender
In message , writes An interesting approach, one I haven't come across before. I'd be interested in what you find. You could I suppose always fit an in-line switch rather than pull the fuse to disable...
3
3

ACE leak and MOT
Hi, I have a question regarding leaking ACE and MOTs. First off, yes it does have a minor leak I'm asking out of curiosity than anything else, I'm interested in whether the tester should have failed...
9
9

Steering wheel lock
Some nasty little scrote tried and failed to steal my Defender CSW on Sunday morning. Having cut through the rear quarterlight rubbers they then levered out the glass and opened the rear door, climbed...
7
7

Difficulty selecting gears
2010 Defender XS Suddenly today having difficulty with gear engagement. Clutch seems to be working OK. Definitely disengages. Is this likely to be as expensive as I fear it might be or is there a...
1
1

Land Rover wheel sizes
Can anyone help with this? I'm trying to replace steel wheel(s) on a boat trailer, and need to know if, for example, 110 wheels will fit. The trailer wheels have195/75 R 16C 107/105R markings on the...
13
13

Battery Warning Light - LR 90 V8
Hello everyone, the battery warning light on my 90's dash always turns on when I start it but turns off almost immediately afterwards. Well, it did. Now it just stays on, its brightness varying: -...
7
7

Affordable Steel Replacement Bumpers
My husband and I are building affordable, attractive steel replacement bumpers, find us at

New MOT rules Today
Much stricter MOT rules come into force today Is it just a coincidence that an ad for a Freelander appear at the top of the screen? Series owners please note seats must be able to slide fully...
15
15

pressure coming OUT of the intake manifold
People Hi from Greece, my 1994 ex Greek Team Camel Trophy Discovery 200Tdi had developed a clickin g noise for about four months now after running it with WVO (waste vegetabl e oil) for the previous 2...
7
7

Door Hinges. 1986. 90.
Got a dropped drivers door due to worn hinge pins. Just replaced the rusty bolts with new thinking it was just adjustment needed! Can I get replacement pins for the door hinges or is it easier in the...
6
6

Fuel Pressure Regulator for TD5 engine
Hello, As my MSA100000 part (the Fuel Pressure Regulator 4 bar) broken down on my TD5 engine, I am looking for a good part for replacement. I don't want any Ebay parts coming from nowhere... LR sells...
2
2

Bosch VE Injector pump noise
Have a '96 Defender 90 with a Bosch VE injector pump. Over the last year or so it has developed a ticking noise which has become progressively more frequent and a little louder once the engine / fuel...
4
4

Whoever Thought of Central Locking on a Defender...
...should have sorted out the freezing f******* locks first!!!!!!
6
6

Must be a Landie Owner
A daughter is visiting her father and is helping in the kitchen. She asks: "Tell me dad, how are you managing with the new I-Pad we gave you for your birthday?" This clip is spoken in German but it's...

Disco 4 owners: how many Isofix mounting points?
Hello everyone .. Since I'm finding conflicting information about this online, my hope is that an actual owner of a Disco 4 who has counted the bloody things can tell me whether a Disco 4 has mounting...