Question on Lexus Service Invoice

I had my car (ES330) in today for a 30k service. On the bill, which I went over in detail when I came home, there is a misc charge for $10. It is noted as follows: SADM CO.VEH ADM SVC

Anyone know what that is? I'll call tomorrow when I get to my office.

Thanks. Walter

Reply to
Walter Cohen

Profit center?

Reply to
Bishoop

Some kind of service fee?

Reply to
Robert

Well, I did get a loaner car during this 3 1/2 hour service but that would have been complementary. Although the wording seems to imply "company vehicle administrative service" ??

Reply to
Walter Cohen

Now you know that the time to go over an invoice in detail is before you pay it.

Reply to
Travis Jordan