94 ES300 adjust sunroof

Does anyone know how to go about adjusting the sunroof on this car? My motor operates fine but the roof does not open and close properly.

thanks

Reply to
maui

Yes.

I recommend getting the factory service manual or subscribing to the Toyota/Lexus on-line access to the factory repair manual.

Reply to
Ray O

My wife's 94 ES300 had this problem and it cost more that $600 to repair it. They said a relay was the problem and they had to unassemble the roof to get to it. A few dollars for the relay but a few hundred dollars of labor. It works OK now.

Reply to
Harlen Ng

Ouch, there has to be a better way

thanks