air filter maintenance

i know that the kool blue air filters are washable, anyone know if i have to use a special oil or can i just wash it with water...............

Reply to
la_wera

I've never heard of these filters and need to replace mine on an '94 ls400. Where do you get them and how much?

Reply to
Lexifide

I don't think that 94 LS 400's were equipped with cabin air filters, although they were equipped with engine air filters.

Reply to
Ray O

if this is an after market engine air filter then you wash with a special detergent, then wet with a special oil.

seems like a lot of work compared with a stock air filter

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful