Anyone drive a 2006 GS yet?

I am curious to see what people's reviews are of the handling.

Reply to
Verizon User

A local dealer thinks they may have their first cars in tomorrow. There was one car at the Autoshow here in St. Louis a week ago and it was at a dealer for half a day but there were no driving opportunities. My guess is that the number of test drives will grow rapidly this week as many dealers get a handful of initial deliveries

Reply to
Phil

Drove one yesterday, but I was only able to drive the V6 with AWD. It wasn't terribly snappy off the line, but response was quite respectable when you got going. You get a lot more engine feedback (sound) in the GS than you do in the LS, and the steering response is much tighter -- more reminiscent of a BMW than a Lexus. Overall, a very nice ride.

Reply to
Giga