Anyone need a complete fuelpump and fuel sender for LS400?

I junked my car but took out the complete fuelpump and fuelpump sender out as it cost me an arm and a leg about 6 months ago from Lexus. Let me know if you need it and Ill sell it cheap. Its from a 91Ls400 and I believe it fits 90-94. You can email me at snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net. Thanks :)Nate

Reply to
: