Bumper guard for RX330?

I'm looking for a bumper guard for my RX330 because I keep getting idiots that bump into my car when I'm parked here in the city. Anyone know of any that look decent? Lexus doesn't seem like they make front or rear guards, only side steps.

Thanks!

Reply to
Gizmo

I have not seen any bumper guards for the RX 330, but for the rear, my dad used to install a trailer hitch to keep people from bumping the rear.

Reply to
Ray O