Price Negotiation on Certified Pre-Owned Lexus

I'm planning to buy a "certified pre-owned" Lexus LS 430 soon, a 2002,

2003, or 2004 model, and I'm wondering if anyone here has any advice on negotiating the price, and how to figure out what my target price ought to be in negotiating with the dealer. Does anyone idea how much haggle room there is in the dealer-quoted price for certified pre-owned Lexuses?
Reply to
sictransit999

On 21 Oct 2005 14:03:06 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com graced this newsgroup with:

I didn't have to haggle to much for my '02 LS430 about 4 months ago. I told them what I'd pay and they agreed to it. They wanted $43,900 for an 02 with 30k miles, I offered to buy it for $38k and, after some minor bantering, they took the offer.

Reply to
nospam

T.G. Lambach