ES-350 price - anything under MSRP?

Hi all,

I wonder for all the ES-350 owners, did you guys managed to get anything off the MSRP when buying your car? My local dealer here keep stressing they are not going move a cent on this car. The catch is that they're basically monopoly coz the next dealer is 300km away. Any faint hope that I can get some off? What is a realistic number I'm looking at?

Ernest

Reply to
ernest

Back in May when my wife was negotiating for her GS we found out first hand that Lexus won't budge a bit on the new IS or ES. Of course that was 6 weeks ago.

Reply to
Road Rage

But did you get anything off from your GS? Our sales told us they won't budge on ES for sure. Ended up we got a free spoiler and the floor mats, valued at CAN$480 or so, but probably cost them $200 lol. Anyway, that's better than nothing.

Ernest

Reply to
ernest