Good mechanic for lexus near Brooklyn?

Does anyone know a good mechanic for my 2000 Lexus RX300? It is in excellent condition, I just want someone who can help keep it that way.

New York is kind of dubious for mechanics, so if you have one you love, even if they are across the way in New Jersey, let me know.

I am in Park Slope, Brooklyn, so of course if anyone has a recommendation for someone there, that would be terrific.

Thanks much.

Reply to
a.

Bay Diagnostic, Ocean Ave and Ave U. Ask for Jordan

Reply to
NJ Ed

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the recommendation.

may I ask what car you have and what sort of work Jordan has done on it? Are they meticulous and pretty reasonable?

Thanks!

Reply to
a.