IPod for ES300

Is there a retro fit where I could put an IPod to play through my 2003 ES stereo . If so can I get it installed at the dealer or would I have to go to a loacl stereo shop?

Reply to
Ice

Check Crutchfield.com.

Reply to
Ray O

Thanks for the help Ray . If anyone can give a sensible Lexus answer it is you.

Ice

Reply to
Ice

You're welcome! Good luck with the tunes!

Reply to
Ray O

I've looked for such a product for my XM SkyFi2 in my 2002 ES300 with non-Levinson radio, but I've come up empty. I ended up using a hard-wired fm modulator, but unfortunately it has problems modulating signal strength, so classical music gets a lot of distortion during strong passages. The tape adapter solution is too noisy and clumsy. There are no high-level auxiliary inputs provided in this radio. If you find a better way to hardwire into the ES radio, please post your findings, I'd really appreciate it.

Reply to
Steve Larson

hmmm, just found this:

Steve Larson

Thanks for the additional link but I think I've solved my problem in my typical cheap assed way . I was looking to download podcasts of punk rock to listen to in my ES . I decided to simply burn them to CD . If they are shorter I put them togehter to fill the disc . If they are longer than

80 min I found a program to use to split them into smaller segments no IPod needed.
Reply to
Ice