IS300 6 disk changer

I've been getting an Error 1 on my cd player. It'll take and eject cds just fine but for some reason won't play them. Anyone know what this error code means?

Reply to
IS300_girl

hiya. are you playing regular shop cd's ? or cdr's (with or without labels) ? had a similar fault on my unit. turned out there ws a cdr stuck inside. even though it was showing as being empty.

Those changers do not like cdr's.

Reply to
Paul

My 2003 IS has no problems playing CD-Rs.

I've been in the computer industry for 21 years and, having learned many lessons, use only name-brand media (Verbatim being the best in optical).

Are you getting "bargain" disks on-line? Maybe they're slightly warped???

Reply to
Cary Scheck

Be sure to never put sticky labels on any CD you use.

Reply to
John